About Olive Oil Soap

Olive oil soap is a mild and luxurious soap that is excellent for sensitive skin and cleanses thoroughly without over-drying. Sometimes called “castile,” olive oil soap is a traditional soap often found in the open markets of the Mediterranean.

Olive oil is rich in polyphenols and antioxidants that are absorbed easily, helping the skin remain flexible and moist. When used in soap, olive oil cleanses thoroughly while enhancing elasticity, which means that you step out of every shower or bath feeling clean and rejuvenated.

Like its Mediterranean ancestors, Made By Mieka Olive Oil Soaps is made of olive oil (unlike some “olive oil” soaps that are made of other oils, then enhanced with olive oil), and avoids all artificial ingredients. This means that 95% of the soap base for each bar is olive oil (the other 5% is coconut oil. Every ingredient used in making the soap is listed on each individual label.